Architectural Design Professional – Gig Harbor, WA, US | Jobs
Gig Harbor, WA, USLocation:
Sun, Jan 22 ’23Posted on:
$70,000 – $90,000 annuallyPay:
fi architecture is looking to hire outstanding design professionals to join our team. fi architecture was founded in 2016 and is the premier architecture firm in one of America’s most beautiful small towns, Gig Harbor, WA. We operate a casual work environment while maintaining a rigorous passion for the work that serves our clients. Our work includes commercial, education, residential and more.
Licensed or non-licensed architectural staff. Professional degree in architecture with 3-5 years of related experience. Competent in all aspects of architecture for moderately sized projects and complexity, a self-starter and works independently. Responsibilities include conceptual design thinking, client presentations and reports, code review and regulatory process understanding, crafting construction documents and specifications, detailing, construction observation and administrative support.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, BIM (ArchiCAD preferred) or Revit, Lumion
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Construction drawing coordination
- Technical detailing proficiency
- Building code analysis and documentation
- Regulatory agencies permit coordination experience
- Self-motivated and effective time management skills, along with the ability to prioritize, manage, organize, and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to support and work effectively with co-workers, clients, and others in a consistent, courteous, and professional manner
What fi offers
- A collaborative, energetic yet smaller and more personal working environment
- Opportunity for advancement and potential ownership
- Diverse project types and responsibilities
- Employer paid insurance – medical, dental & vision
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Annual bonus/profit sharing opportunity
- Paid continuing education opportunities
candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Darrin Filand at firstname.lastname@example.org.