Global 3D Printed Prosthetics Industry Size, Growth Analysis,
The Business Research Company’s global market reports are now updated with the latest market sizing information for the year 2023 and forecasted to 2032
As per the 3D printed prosthetics market report by The Business Research Company, the rising number of accidental injuries is driving the growth of the 3D printing prosthetic devices market. Accidental injuries can cause serious damage to a person, and these injuries can sometimes lead to amputation. According to a report from National Centre for Health Statistics, approximately 50,000 new amputation cases come up each year in the US.
The global 3D printed prosthetics market size will grow from $0.96 billion in 2022 to $1.04 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8%. The global 3D printed prosthetics market size is expected to grow to $1.44 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 8.4%.
Read More On The 3D Printed Prosthetics Market Report Here:
Major competitors in the 3D printed prosthetics market include 3D printing medical prosthetics market are 3D Systems Corporation, EnvisionTEC, Stratasys Ltd., Bionicohand, YouBionic, UNYQ, Mercurys.
The 3D printed prosthetics market is segmented –
• By Material: Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Acrylics, Polyurethane
• By Type: Sockets, Limbs, Joints, Covers, Other Types
• By End-User: Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Prosthetic Clinics
• By Geography: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa. North America was the largest region in the 3D printed prosthetics market.
Check Out Buying Options For The 3D Printed Prosthetics Market Report Here:
The 3D printed prosthetics market consists of sales of 3D printed instruments such as sockets, limbs, joints, covers, and others. Values in this market are factory gate values, that is the value of goods sold by the manufacturers or creators of the goods, whether to other entities (including downstream manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors and retailers) or directly to end customers. The value of goods in this market includes related services sold by the creators of the goods.
The Table Of Content For The 3D Printed Prosthetics Market Include:
1. Executive Summary
2. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Characteristics
3. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Trends And Strategies
4. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Size And Growth
6. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Segmentation
27. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market
29. 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
The “Global 3D Printed Medical Prosthetics Market Report 2023” from The Business Research Company is a comprehensive report that covers every facet of a market covering over 60 geographies and over 2500 market segments. The regional and country breakdowns section analyzes the market in each geography and the market size by region and country. Furthermore, it assesses the market’s historical and projected growth and identifies significant trends and strategies that companies can leverage for business expansion.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model
Latest Trending Press Releases: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/press-release.aspx
Want To Know More About The Business Research Company?
The Business Research Company (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com) is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally, TBRC’s consultants specialise in various industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology.
Global Market Model – World’s Most Comprehensive Database
The Business Research Company’s flagship product, Global Market Model (www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model) is a market intelligence platform covering various macroeconomic indicators and metrics across 60 geographies and 27 industries. The Global Market Model covers multi-layered datasets which help its users assess supply-demand gaps.
This release was published on openPR.