Dublin, Dec. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “3D CAD Software Global Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global 3D CAD software market is expected to grow from $9.37 billion in 2021 to $10.1 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8%. The 3D CAD software market is expected to grow to $13.54 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.6%.
The different 3D CAD software deployment outlooks include cloud and on-premise. Cloud 3D CAD software is available on the internet for use through cloud computing providers’ servers. The cloud-based environment facilitates easy access to saved schematics, schematic symbols, 2D drawings, 2D footprints, and 3D models all in one repository. The different enterprise sizes for 3D CAD software are small business, midsize enterprise and large enterprise for applications including automotive, architecture, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, media and entertainment, engineering, and other applications.
North America was the largest region in the 3D CAD software market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in 3D CAD software market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The 3D CAD software market research report is one of a series of new reports that provides 3D CAD software market statistics, including 3D CAD software industry global market size, regional shares, competitors with a 3D CAD software market share, detailed 3D CAD software market segments, market trends and opportunities, and any further data you may need to thrive in the 3D CAD software industry. This 3D CAD software market research report delivers a complete perspective of everything you need, with an in-depth analysis of the current and future scenario of the industry.
The increasing demand from the growing automotive industry is expected to drive the 3D CAD software market in the forecast period. CAD technology is applied in various ways during automotive engineering works and designing. It helps in prototyping and offers increased accuracy to reform work processes and to further develop their item plans for business development. In 2021, electric car sales doubled to 6.6 million from 3 million in 2020. Also, the manufacturing of cars in India grew to 30.82 lakh units in 2021, compared to 24.33 lakh units in 2020. Hence, the increasing demand for 3D CAD in the automotive manufacturing industry is expected to drive the market.
Rapid technological advancements are shaping the 3D CAD software market. Technological advancements in 3D CAD software refers to an ability to improve the standard of working by altering the production process with the use of technology to make the process of production efficient, better and faster.
For instance, in March 2022, Autodesk, an American multinational software corporation unveiled AutoCAD 2023, which will help designers to experience better insights, collaboration and automation of various processes while creating 3D models and designs. The new software allows to automatically import feedback into drawings, reducing the risk of errors and saving time.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Deployment Outlook: Cloud; On-premise
2) By Enterprise Size: Small Business; Midsize Enterprise; Large Enterprise
3) By Application: Automotive; Architecture; Healthcare; Manufacturing; Construction; Media And Entertainment; Engineering; Other Applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. 3D CAD Software Market Characteristics
3. 3D CAD Software Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On 3D CAD Software
5. 3D CAD Software Market Size And Growth
6. 3D CAD Software Market Segmentation
7. 3D CAD Software Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific 3D CAD Software Market
9. China 3D CAD Software Market
10. India 3D CAD Software Market
11. Japan 3D CAD Software Market
12. Australia 3D CAD Software Market
13. Indonesia 3D CAD Software Market
14. South Korea 3D CAD Software Market
15. Western Europe 3D CAD Software Market
16. UK 3D CAD Software Market
17. Germany 3D CAD Software Market
18. France 3D CAD Software Market
19. Eastern Europe 3D CAD Software Market
20. Russia 3D CAD Software Market
21. North America 3D CAD Software Market
22. USA 3D CAD Software Market
23. South America 3D CAD Software Market
24. Brazil 3D CAD Software Market
25. Middle East 3D CAD Software Market
26. Africa 3D CAD Software Market
27. 3D CAD Software Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The 3D CAD Software Market
29. 3D CAD Software Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Oracle Corporation
- Bricsys NV
- Autodesk Inc.
- CAXA Technology Co. Ltd.
- Siemens PLM Software Inc.
- PTC Inc.
- ZWSOFT Co. Ltd.
- Dassault Systemes
- Bentley Systems Inc.
- Graphisoft SE
- Schott Systeme GmbH
- SolidWorks Corp.
- Graphisoft SE
- 3D Systems Inc.
- IronCAD LLC.
- Trimble Inc.
- Intergraph Corporation
- Graebert GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nd7is4